We will be at your side providing all the necessary information and services you will need to find the position that suits you and to help
you integrate quickly and smoothly into your new social and professional life.
Below you will find some of the services we provide:
- Free German language course for candidates who have prior German knowledge close to B2 level. The course and the accommodation in Germany are free for our
- You can take the B2 exam within the course offered by our firm in Germany. The certificate is recognized in all German states;
- To guarantee your success, we identify positions that fit your profile and we organize interviews for you.
- We will send you the list of necessary documents for obtaining the free practice license
- We will facilitate access to a professional translation office.
- We prepare the documents for your application
- Free Accommodation during the language course and interviews
- A representative of our firm is accompanying you to the interview.
- Assistance with issues regarding your work contract as well as in negotiating it.
- Free support in obtaining the free practice license (Approbation).
- Assistance in finding a school or a kindergarten for your kids
- Support in finding housing at the beginning of your stay in Germany
- Assistance in German or English languages for all practical challenges along the integration process, even after you take your position.
All the services we and our German partner provide are at no cost to you.
Our company can offer you a German language course (Deutsch für Mediziner) as soon as you have reached B1-B2 level(B2.1).